One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Friday, July 23, 2010

Part 2, 101 about me

k..Im really starting to doubt that I'm interesting enough to have 101 facts about me...............let's see what we can come up with

23. my favorite sandwich is the Reuben

24. I'm independent *like you didn't know that, right*

25. Would love to visit NY

26. is a little bit of a feminist...it's quite possible I could burn a bra one day

25. I'm not the "Good Submissive wife" I let my thoughts be known on subjects, BD likes it, says it 'challenges him' *I think he means that in a good way* Oh well, he never complains. I am working on getting better at it though :-)

26. I'm Feisty *again..like you didn't know*

27. I love cleaning the bathroom

28. I love my bed, I don't spend near enough time in it. It's warm and comfortable..heaven

29. My favorite numbers are 3 and 18.

30. I don't have a favorite color, I like all. Purple does have a slight advantage though to the rest

31. I hate that people can't keep their dogs contained in their yards. It's really not that difficult.

32. Has super momma bear syndrome when it comes to my kids

33. Is a "class is half empty' kinda person.........im workin on it though

34. my favorite type of movie is comedy

35. Can't stand stupidity

All for now.......mo' later

No comments: