One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A to Z of my home

Once again, got this from

Thanks for the idea :-)


A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 75
B- My BEDROOM theme is: modern..I guess you'd call it Modern
C- The CAR in the driveway is: 2006 Ford Taurus
D- My DESK looks: a tornado hit it
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: between 6 and 7 am
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair
G- My GARAGE is filled with: my car now, I cleaned it out yesterday
H- My HOME is: one of the things I'm most proud of
I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: a mess
J- My favorite JUICE is: tomato...Don't like other Juices
K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: my new red crockpot
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Mom and dad J
M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: a bill
N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: a loner..which I am..lol, I keep to myself
O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: Juice, milk, leftovers from last night
P- My last house PARTY was: Lillias bday party last year
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: mushroom Chicken
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: my bedroom or livingroom
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: it changes every time I go to the store
T- My largest TELEVISION is: 37 I think ?
U- UNDER my bed you will find: nothin..we have a platform bed
V- The last time I VACUUMED was: yesterday
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: font yard
X- I wish I had X-TRA: storage space outside to put the jogging stroller and bikes in
Y- My YARD is: pretty big
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: anytime between 9 and 11

No comments: