One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Sunday, July 18, 2010

1 month down

Tomorrow is officially 1 month down! well, In sandbox time it's already tomorrow so Im celebrating today :-) My husband gets to do everything a day early, why shouldn't I? This month has gone fast and slow all at the same time.
We have 2 more weeks in July and Im ready to get them overwith. August-December should fly for us, so I'm stoked!
I didn't lose any weight this week. I still have to lose 3lbs before the end of July to make my goal. My eating last week wasn't that hot so I need to get that in check this week. I did exercise everyday last week so I'm proud of that.

This week my goal is to focus on the girls' room. I need to go through their clothes and paint the room. They also need new curtains, lana needs to be in a big girl bed and get her sheet set, although I don't think all of that will happen. We shall see.

Peace!

No comments: