One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Friday, July 2, 2010

goals for July

So, I was checkin out Sasha's blog (www.thefoxyrobot.blogspot.com) and she happened to list her goals for the month and I thought, what a novel Idea, so here are mine:

1. Lose at least 5lbs
2. Start working on the girls bedroom
3. organize all closets
4. Do either running, Taebo, or toning exercises everyday


July will be my easy month as August will be CRAZY, 5 bdays in my family, 3 parties, plus my mom and dads anniversary (Number 21!).

1 comment:

Stacee Hord said...

Great goals!! I am doing "Jazzercise" right now... I bet it is something that you would really like! You can go to jazzercise.com and do a search to see if they have a class in your area. Since I know you can take your kids to daycare a little during the week, it might work for you. I really love it and it's great exercise... it incorporates yoga, pilates, cardio, kickboxing, etc. It has also given me a whole lot more energy (which I know you could use!) :). I don't know, just a thought if you're interested. I know how hard it is to try and exercise when you're home.

Love ya!