One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Letters to my Daughters

I occasionally write letters to my daughters. I want them to have that treasure if Lord Forbid, something were to happen to me. So this time I decided to blog them.

Lillia,

My lil crazy hair girl *blame your daddy for that*, I love you more than life itself! You are almost 3, I don't know where the time went. You are so kind and so loving, especially to your sister, I love that about you. You are also feisty and stubborn, like your momma, and I love that. I admire how you can go up to people and just be friends and start a conversation, you get that from your daddy. I know you are having a hard time right now, Missing your daddy. You and daddy always were very close! When you were first born and were having a hard time breathing and staying warm your daddy stood next to your bed and rubbed your head for hours and talked to you. Mommy was busy trying to feel better and couldn't see you for a couple hours. You had your daddy wrapped around his finger from that moment on. You have grown into such a wonderful little girl. You've learned so much in the last year and I'm so proud of you. Please know that mommy will always fight for you, no matter what. I love you!

Allana,

You are a little mini-me. Blonde hair, blue eyes. You have such a tender soul. You're kind and tender-hearted and you love cuddling with mommy. For the first 6 months of your life it was just you, mommy and lillia. You slept with mommy, you were glued to my side. Then when daddy came home, you won his heart too. You're your daddies little baby. He's a sucker for blonde hair and blue eyes ;-) You are so funny, you keep mommy laughing. You also have your daddies temper, Yes ma'am you do, since you were a few months old. You are such a happy lil 18 month old, except for when you're mad...then you're M-A-D. You have your daddies gentleness and sleeping abilities and his eating abilities, you like your food and always have. You look like your mommy and act like your daddy! You are almost 2 and I can't believe it. You were mommy and daddies surprise baby and it was the best surprise EVER. I can't imagine you not in our lives.
Always know that mommy will fight for you no matter WHAT! I love you!



2 comments:

Kristi C said...

Precious! Great idea. I have letters to my girls as well. :)

Tim and Cynthia Jones said...

awww....so sweet Erica, made Gigi tear up ;) what an awesome idea!