One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Saturday, October 23, 2010

So, On a msg board I frequent they do a "Whats something that is annoying you today" and "whats something good that happened today" so I decided to carry that over to my blog-y blog *as Lillia would say* (Ps, I'd like to thank Yo Gabba Gabba for teaching my daughter to say every word twice and end the first word with a Y)


Something that Annoyed me today: *bare with me, this could take awhile*

- The fact that lillia was up at 6am while Allana slept until 8...Could they not get their sleeping in sync..perferably sleeping until the 8am hour, at least once a week
- The fact that people put babies in dumpsters
- That I got in a fight with the back door this morning...long story short, I was mad, dog was sitting in rain not coming inside, I hate wet dog, rug got bunched up, door got stuck on rug and I was too mad to calmly straighten the rug then close said door. yaaa, moment for a video camera
- The bathtub drain 'stopper' thing is on the fritz so in the midst of my nice warm bubble bath it kept making this rather annoying 'farting' sound because it wasn't securing tightly enough to the tub, which kinda put a damper on my bath. Although I do think it would be rather hilarious to be taking a bath while BD is home and have it make the 'farting' sound right as he walks by the bathroom. lol *sorry, thats my Jones humor* comeon, think about it...it would be really funny. It does sound like a horrible farting noise. lol



Something Good that happened today:

- Lana kept sayin "mama" when she wanted me, this is huge, my kids don't normally address me by name for the first 2 1/2 years of their life
- I had DQ for dinner.......I luv their fries
- I got to talk to BD
- I got a nice hot bubble bath...a short one, but nice while it lasted...I Looovee bubble baths..a nice magazine, really hot water..mmmmmmmm
- Lana kept giving me kisses today
- At this moment, my house is completely silent.......It's a beautiful thing.

PEACE!

1 comment:

Tim and Cynthia Jones said...

Lol...that is SOOOO Jones, the farting thing!! LOL, you are such a good Jones. ha ha ha
Pappa J says, "makes me proud."