One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Peace Out October!

Another month is drawing to a close and I couldn't be happier to see it leave!! It was a crazy insane month and I am so ready for November! It looks to be a fairly busy month. I'm getting another year older. *I'm still young though..as opposed to BD ;-)* It won't be the birthday I planned but..it's just a birthday. That day I'll be with my lilibug trying to get some answers and if we can find answers for her that will be the BEST Birthday present EVER. And my mom is making a trip here to help me out with Lana while lillia has her testing done so I won't have to spend my birthday alone, another plus.
I Hope to have regular daycare again as soon as they process Lillias no dairy papers. It's been WAYYYY too long since I've had regular daycare. Just as I got everything scheduled for Lillia to start going twice a week for preschool I had to cancel it all bc of her health issues and them taking their time processing her paperwork. I also get to start planning Christmas. I'm hosting again this year and I'm SO excited! I LOVE Christmas. And I really enjoy hosting Christmas. It reminds me of Christmas at my grandmas years ago. It's been probably 3 years since I've had Christmas with my parents and this year they are coming for Christmas so I'm really excited. Why, may you ask am I planning Christmas in November? 1. Bc its fun, 2. I wanna and oh ya....because R&R is December!! WOOT!!!!! So I wanna have all the big planning done as when R&R comes around I won't be plannin NOTHIN. I've also gotta get all the food for the meals BD has requested when he comes home. Still no word on when he'll be here, I have a round about idea, but nothing forsure and won't know until a couple days before, but, If I go missing then he's home :-D (that's for all those wanting to know when he'll be home..I dunno and I aint tellin if I did know..hehe)
And for the part I am most excited about........I have officially reached my goal weight! I've lost 23lbs in 4 months! Even the jeans I could barely fit in when BD left, I'm serious, I had to say a prayer before *trying* to put them on, fit me and are loose!! I have no clue how many sizes I've dropped as I haven't been shopping but I do know it's really hard to find any clothes in my drawers that fit me and don't look really baggy. Now comes the hard part..maintaining. of course, who knows...I may end up gaining some weight after R&R ;-)

so..To October......See ya later!!!!!!!!! Don't let the door hitcha on the way out!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

WOW!! 23 pounds!! That is amazing!! Go Erica!!

My Life as an Army Wife said...

Thank you! It's been a struggle since I had Lillia and I've finally kicked it!