One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

If you never read another blog I post, please read this one!

I'm publishing tomorrow's post tonight.. I would like for it to get as many views as possible. If you have a blog, please consider reposting this for me!

This post is real simple. I'm doing something I don't normally do on my blog.. I'm asking something of you..pleading with you...

Today, please pray, or send good thoughts, or whatever it is that you do, to my friend and her unborn baby. Her name isn't necessary, the situation isn't necessary.

This isn't about religion, it's not about an agenda, it's about an amazing family and an unborn baby who desperatly needs prayers today.


Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you!


So please, I ask that you take one minute out of your day and devote it to this family.

No comments: