One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Everything Fall



Fall is in the air! Okay, it doesn't quite look like that outdoors nor does it feel particularly 'fallish' but it's cooling down to where I can wear jeans all day without sweating to death. So to me, it's fallish.

I am feeling fall full swing. All my fall decorations are out, I'm starting to plan the girls' Halloween costumes, My mind is on carmel apples and pumpkin goodness. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin waffles, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pie..oh my!

I am lacking one fall must have. My fall Yankee candles! Pumpkin, fall leaves..mmm Hopefully I can remedy that this weekend. My lemon and berry candles just aren't cutting it anymore.

We decorated Halloween cookies with the girls last night and I plan to stock up on pumpkin in the next couple weeks. It's also time to stock up on fall bows (OHH MISS APRIL!!!) Big Girl wants to be Jesse off of Toy Story and lil miss wants to be 'gee goo gaw gee' (If anyone could tell me what that is I would ever so appreciate it) It's time to get the girls their customary Halloween T-shirts.

Cozy evenings filled with carmel apples and pumpkin bread...


Love.

No comments: