One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crockpot Tuna Casserole

Today you are getting a treat! Two Posts!

I just made this recipe tonight for dinner and it was soooo good. A hit all the way around. I was a bit skeptical but definatly a winner.

I've been getting my crockpot recipes from http://crockpotgirls.com
Check them out!

Tuna Casserole

2 cans of tuna

10 oz bag of frozen peas

1 can of cream of mushroom

1 can of broccoli and cheese soup

2 cans of water

1 chopped onion

1/2 box of spiral pasta

2 Knorr Chicken flavor bullions

Cook everything together except for noodles for 2 hours. Add noodles and cook another 2 hours or until noodles are cooked. I like to sprinkle cheese on top after it’s cooked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I omitted the cheese on top afterwards and served it with a salad. It doesn't say but I cooked it on low and it came out perfect. Delicious!

No comments: