One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Our little L.T

Our little L.T is growing, growing, growing. Tomorrow I hit 9wks. Everyone keeps joking with me that it's twins..twins run on my side of the family..not a funny joke. lol I already have a sizable baby bump (for only 9wks) Regardless, I will take whatever is in there!

My queasy stomach has mostly subsided. Thank goodness. I am still so so tired though. It's getting a little frustrating because I am such a go-getter, never stop kind of person. Last night I was in bed by 830, slept until 7am and by 9am I was ready for a nap. Finally got my 2 1/2 hr nap at 1 but I still didn't feel rested when I woke up. I'm.. exausted. Yes, yes, I get that I have 2 others but one is in school during the week and during the weekend hubs -more- than pulls his weight. I have it pretty easy.

I go to the dr in 2 wks for my first blood tests, ect. (yes, I'll already be 11wks) I cannot wait to hear L.T's heartbeat and "see" little L.T. I have a 'mommy feeling' as to what L.T is (boy/girl) but I'll just let you guys guess. :-) In a week or so I plan to blow the dough for the intellegender test you can buy at the store. One of my friends tried that with her baby and it was right. So I will update you after I do that and let you know the results. You're supposed to wait until 10wks but I will probably do it sometime this week. We'll see if my feelings and it match.

What do I want..... I want my baby to be healthy! A girl would be SOOOO much fun again! bows, pink, princess, ah, love it. But, I want to give hubs a son, and there are some -really- cute boy stuff out there. Frankly though, Boys scare me. lol I don't know what to do with a boy! Boys seem so foreign and scary. I will gladly take either one though!

I feel happy and glowey and amazing. Everything that pregnancy should be. I can't wait to have this baby and hold this baby and give L.T snuggles.

Our babysitter in Killeen is about to have her baby. Unfortunatly, they've been told her baby won't live long. She is a beautiful, strong woman! (I wish we coulda brought her with us) You have to check out her blog. She's an AMAZING woman and her strength is amazing! I hope to have half the strength, love, and grace she has. She is a true inspiration! You can check out her blog at www.rydaysalt.blogspot.com
If you pray, please say a prayer for her and her baby! This family deserves nothing but the absolute best in life!

3 comments:

Casey said...

Despite the odds against it, I keep praying that somehow God chooses to give this family a miracle. I've been following Gracen's story and it makes me weep to think of the joy she's brought to them, yet the sorrow they will feel. It's SO hard.

Kristen said...

I couldn't get the link to work for your babysitters' blog.

What does L.T. stand for? Is it a secret, or did I miss you announcing what it was?!

My Life as an Army Wife said...

L.T stands for Little Tadpole :)