One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Friday, September 2, 2011

Thank you!

Dear Packers,

Thank you!

Thank you for putting an open container of salt in the box with my pots and pans. That was a lovely surprise, everything covered in salt. It was also an awesome surprise to find, in that same box, clorox wipes along with my olive oil... I thought that was against rules..apparently not..exciting to know.

Thank you for packing a piece of paper my daugher had practiced writing her x's on. How did you know that I forever wanted to keep it.

Thank you for packing a broken piece of my fridge from Ft. Hood which I needed to fix..Now it's here and my fridge is not..helpful!

Thank you for taking the time and care to wrap an open container of 200 paperclips in 5 pieces of butcher paper

Thank you for taking 3 of hubs guitars and clunking them in a box...with a fishing pole. Perhaps next time you could take the paper you used to wrap the paper clips and use it on the guitars..just an idea...I am, of course, not the professional.

Thank you for taking loose photos and throwing them in a box with, once again, kitchen stuff. I don't know how that happens because I don't keep photos in my kitchen.

Why do you mark a box 'toys' and it containes guitars, fishing pole, and coats.....I'm confused.

And lastly, Thank you for taking my girls' $50 area rug, wadding it into a ball and cramming it in the bottom of a box... I didn't know that was possible..I do now.

For all these lessons, I say "Thank you"

..........and this is why I don't mind packing my own stuff.

3 comments:

Big Daddy said...

Yes, they did put some unusual items together. Nothing however, was broken or missing which is better than most peoples stuff I guess.

Casey said...

We should all write our own...thank you for putting our German cuckoo clock in a box and dumping all of Sam's wooden building blocks on top of it. And wrapping a hotpad with three sheets of paper. That was our first move. Lol

My Life as an Army Wife said...

ah, Casey, that's a good one..hotpad with 3 sheets of paper... wow! lol