One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas List

What's on your Christmas list this year? I don't normally ask for things for Christmas because I don't really know what I 'need' I really don't need anything. Nor do I normally just browse at the store for things I'd 'like' So when someone asks me what I want I am usually stumped and say "ohh I don't care" or "don't get me anything"

This year though I actually have a Christmas list! I'm really proud of myself..as is Hubs! He doesn't normally get me anything because I tell him not to.

On my list I have a pair of Black Sparkly Toms (I love glitter and sparkle), a magnetic 'hold it to the fridge' thing for my Ipad ( I don't remember what it's called but I remember seeing it and thinking I needed one bc I'm always using my Ipad in the kitchen for recipes or music and it's a trial not to get it gooped), a gift card for Kindle Books and a Motherhood Maternity Gift card.

See!! I'm really proud! I have more than one thing on my list! go me!


So what's on your Christmas list??

1 comment:

Stacee Hord said...

Awesome! You'll love your toms. I have a pair of red ones that I love. =)