One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New year, changes, and an announcement

It's all over and done. Time to put away the tree, the lights, the decorations..Christmas is over and what a Christmas we had! It was chalked full of excitement, stress, and chaos at every moment, but wonderful.

The beginning on the year is a big turning point for us. New baby just a few months away and then we are uprooting our lives, doing a complete 180 and saying Goodbye to our time in the Army. I am so mixed about that, I know it's what's best but I am so mixed. This has been my 'family' the last 8 years. We have no job, no clue where we are going, and will have 3 kids to care for. Many other things will be taking place in the next few months and I'm trusting it is all for the best.

We found out 2 days before Christmas that we are having a little BOY!
I cannot believe it!! The past 19 weeks I 'felt' boy but I honestly thought it would be a girl, why don't I listen to myself?? When we saw those boy bits I was shocked...I still am shocked. What am I going to do with a boy?? I didn't realize how badly I wanted a boy, for Hubs. For him to have a son. A boy. I still can't believe it. Blue and trucks and sports. Little girl is already saying "beebee bubba" Big girl doesn't say much, I think she's still a little disgruntled that it's not a girl. haha Next thing on our list is to make our registry. After 2 girls I'm saying "blue?...whats that?" haha

I got spoiled rotten this Christmas. I didn't deserve it all!

Here's to a New Year that brings So so many changes!!

No comments: