One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday's 10

1. I woke up feeling sooo pregnant. My feet hurt, my back hurts, I just want to sleep.

2. Im trying to make a grocery list but nothing sounds good except sugar cookies and french fries

3. I asked little girl what was in my tummy and she goes "beebee" then put her hand up there and looks at me with big eyes and goes "YAHHH MOMMA! BEEBEE" lol

4. You are richer than you think you are! There are so many people this year with not enough food, let alone being able to provide Christmas for their kids...In their eyes if you have money for everything you NEED, you are RICH! Remember that this season!

5. Im getting my new replacement phone today, mine fritzed, the only downside is it's white. I hate the color white. My vehicle is PEARL..not white.

6. My baby girl will be 3 on Sunday! Where did the time go??...crap..I gotta find her a cake

7. We taught Little girl to say "gracias" hehe it's really cute

8. I really do like the management in our apartments. They are so so nice!

9. Ribbon just 'makes' a Christmas tree
ry b
10. I'm hoping to get my Christmas wrapping done in the next day or two. I'd love to have it done before my very busy week next week

No comments: