One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tuesday's 10..a day late

1. Sorry. I was too tired to think of 10 things yesterday.. too tired and feeling way to pregnant.

2. TOMORROW, TOMORROW I LOVE YA, TOMORROW, YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAYYYYY. OMG, I can't believe we find out what LT is tomorrow!! Of course, we aren't tellin till Christmas though..bwahahahahahaha

3. I had cheetos and icecream for dinner last night. It was incredible

4. Christmas is 4 days away!!

5. I still have so much baking to do..yikes.

6. I didn't want to make dinner last night, but did anyways, Taco Pizza... I accidentally burnt the crap out of it. Lesson learned: Don't cook when you aren't feelin it.

7. Hubs and the kids ate the middle 'not so burnt' part and I had cheetos.

8. I *heart* cheetos

9. After this I'm going to shower and then get busy...I swear.

10. I love it that hubs is working 1/2 days until the new year.

No comments: