One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sorry I've abandonded You

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. I've been in a funk. A Christmas Funk. No real reason why, I just feel down. I'm blaming the pregnancy.

I thought I'd share a few funnies from my kids to help lighten my mood and give ya'll a laugh at the same time.


My kids hate tapioca pudding. We found this out while eating at a Chinese resteraunt. One taste had both my kids gagging and letting it drool back out their mouths and little girl literally made herself throw up to get the pudding out of her mouth. Yah, It was a sight. 2 tired parents trying in vain to catch as much tapioca pudding spewing out of our kids mouths with a grand total of 2 paper napkins. Looking back it's hilarious to me beacuse I, too, hate tapioca pudding. The really yicky part was that Little girl had just eaten Red jello before that. Red jello puke looks like..er...blood. It was bad.
That was also the meal that hubs decided to try octopus. Whole...octopus. It was nasty. It squeaked when squished. I almost threw up. He didn't like it. Thank Goodness. I left that resteraunt quite grumpy. We aren't a fun family to go eat out with..honestly. We aren't. Unless it's Peter Piper Pizza, then we're a blast.


Big Girl told me if I behaved she would buy me cupcakes (Can you all tell what I bribe my kids with?) I'm hoping I behaved. I do know for a fact little girl apparently did not behave because I heard Big girl tell her "You don't get cupcakes. You're not 'bein have'"
She told me she would buy the cupcakes with the money she had in her hands...unfortuantly she only had 2 dimes, a penny, and a Peter Piper Pizza token. I'm kinda sad. I don't think I'm getting cupcakes.



I'm going to try to get back into my blogging mode and get over my funk. I am going to start "Fun Foto Friday" I have tons of pics of my phone that I can't wait to share, so be watching!

1 comment:

Manda said...

Hahaha! I hate tapioca pudding! I would have loved to see that! And kudos to Josh for trying th octopus, it's one of my favorites... and Angel nearly spews everytime I have some at a Chiese resteraunt. Lol!

And if Lillia ever gets enough money to buy you some cupcakes, slip one in the mail for me :o)