One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Santa Baby!

Baby girl,

You are 3 today! I can't believe it! Where does time go?

You have made the last 3 years so much fun. You're mommies girl. Ever since you were born you have been stuck to my hip, which made it very difficult when your dad was gone. You're ornery, funny, and oh so sweet, but girl, do you have a temper!

I can't imagine my life without you in it. I wasn't expecting to be pregnant with you but, my dear, you were the best surprise ever and a wonderful addition to our family.

I love hearing you say "mommy" and "love you" Even now, your favorite place to be is on mommies lap while I scratch your back. I love all your little hugs and kisses. I love having a little Santa baby who walks around saying "ho ho ho"

I love you more than I could ever tell you! You are such an amazing, beautiful, wonderful addition to our family!!

The past 3 years have gone by so fast. Soon you'll be going to school.

My sweet, precious one; how did you go from this:

To this:

so very, very quickly!

I love you, my little girl!

Love always and forever!!

mommy

No comments: