One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Monday, November 28, 2011

Tuesday 10. SPECIAL EDITION

This weeks Tuesdays 10 will be a special dedication to hubs as it's his birthday on Friday.

The Top 10 Reasons Why I Love You:

1. You make me laugh. More than any other person ever has

2. You are an amazing father.

3. We've been through hell and back and you haven't given up on me, you haven't stopped trying

4. You've sacrificed so much to be with me and sacrificed so much for our family

5. You never let us go to bed mad. (really, he doesnt..unless he's deployed)

6. You've been such an amazing helper the past 5 months and really been the MAN I've needed

7. You have lotsa muscles :-)

8. You always have time to listen to me complain or whine

9. You love me like nobody ever has

10. From the day we met you've felt like a part of me. A part of my life. Like you always belonged in my life. Like my life wasn't complete until we met.


Happy birthday big daddy! We aren't at the marital peak yet...but who is...I am glad we are on this journey together. Day by day..hour by hour at times..we are fighting our way through this. NEVER EVER GIVE UP. I heart you.