One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday 10

1. Day 14: thankful for good deals at Albertons and a military discount

2. Today I'm thankful that big girl has a meeting from 6-7 at her school that i am going to all alone. One hour of adultness and I get to miss the chaos of dinner,bath,bed. I'm really looking forward to it, even though the topic is a snoozer

3. After a 3 day weekend we are back to school today. YAY

4. I've hit the 2nd trimester energy burst. My family is pleased

5. Dinner is already in the crockpot..yay

6. Attempted to start Christmas baking yesterday and ruined the gingerbread cookies. They still taste good but have more the texture of bread than cookies. Hubs soldiers will be happy later today bc of my mistake

7. Big girl had zero homework this weekend. It was beautiful

8. She also has all next week off for Thanksgiving. I think that's a bit excessive, don't you.

9. I put in a work order to have my dishwasher fixed...they came and turned it on, watched it for 10 mins and left .....I'm not sure what this accomplishes since I do that daily anyways and it's still not washing correctly

10. I also have a spot in my kitchen floor that's sinking...their fix was to redo the tile...with tile that doesn't even match the rest of the kitchen. The floor still sags..worse that before and now it looks ghetto because the tile is completely different. They did no good.. They actually made the floor worse..the tile was never the problem, the actualy floor IS. Whatever, if I fall through the floor I'll sue.

No comments: