One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I hate this stupid dishwasher

Does anyone remember my rant about my dishwasher last week on Tuesday's 10. Wasnt washing correctly, called the apartment fixer people and they came in and oh so brightly turned it on for me and left. ya, that one.

Here's where I stand now. I'm going to rip out the dishwasher, toss it down the stairs and then drag it into the office for them to fix. Any and all wanting to see the show should grab your lawnchair and plant yourself outside my apartment. As it stands now, I have a sink full of dirty dishes, a dishwasher full of dirty dishes, that have been run through the wash cycle twice, and a dishwasher full of water...and it's 2 days before Thanksgiving.

Which means, dear ones, that I have to stand my pregnant hiney at the sink for hours on end hand washing all these dishes to even have dinner tonight. Which won't happen because I'm busy with an appointment until at least 4 and won't get home until 5 probably, add in the time it'll take me to wash the dishes....... I estimate we will eat about 10pm.

I hate handwashing dishes. Hate it with a passion. I'd rather do laundry then handwash dishes and we all know how I feel about laundry. I'm seriously considering throwing out all the dishes and buying more. Like...seriously.

Who thinks it'll get fixed before Thanksgiving? ......... (crickets chirping)........... ya, exactly.

I knew I should have taken my dishwasher from my old house.. I -did- buy it, but nooooooooooooooo I wanted to be all 'nice for the renters' (because I'm a nice landlady)

No comments: