One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursdays 10 and Thankful Thursday

I missed Tuesday's 10 because it's been a really busy week. So I'm moving it to Thursday for this week.


1. We leave for Santa Fe TOMORROW!! YIPPEEEE

2. Today I am half way to 50......I'm not sure how I feel about that.

3. Yesterday my oven fritzed. It chose pumpkin cookies to fritz on. I hate that oven

4. I cannot wait to walk down the streets of Santa Fe without a care in the world. *sigh*

5. It's been about 2 1/2 years since I've had any sort of vacation. It's about freakin time.

6. The girls had SOO much fun Trick or Treating. Big girl wasn't scared at ALL and ran up to every house! I was surprised.

7. Tonight for my birthday dinner I am making parm. crusted chicken hooters and creamy garlic rice. mmmmmmmmmm

8. I love the phrase "Chicken hooters"

9. I'm offically in the 2nd Trimester. I'm feeling LT nearly everyday now. I love it.

10. LT LOVES cheese! I didn't used to like Kraft mac and cheese and now I can eat a whole box. I didn't used to like 'raw' cheese, only melted, but now I will eat any sort of cheese I can get my hands on. mmm especially queso, even though that's kind of a nono, But I don't eat it often



and for Day #3 Of Thanks:

I am thankful for my mom. I know how hard it is to give birth to a child. I know how hard it is to raise a child. I fully understand the struggles and stresses parents go through. I understand the trying, tired moments.
So, Thank you mom! Thank you for giving birth to me 25 years ago today. Thank you for giving me life. Thank you for always being there. Thank you for being an amazing mom! I love you more than I could ever express!

No comments: