One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday's 10

1. I had fresh Krispy Kremes for breakfast....love

2. Big girl has been singing her 'days of the week' song since yesterday at 4pm... Im glad she's learning something.

3. She also has a new friend whose name is "Nafin" *Nathan* He wears a Spiderman shirt, therefore is the coolest ever. He brings pancakes and hot dogs for lunch. I'm not entirely sure how true that is.

4.I love my afternoons. One is at school, one naps...It's beautiful.

5. I firmly believe that $20 a month for a dvr is the dumbest thing ever and I refuse to pay that

6. We went to Carlsbad Caverns last weekend. PS: Don't take your kids to the bat flight show. 1. they have to stay extremely quiet, 2. bats have no time table, we waited almost 2 hours, 3. I saw a total of maybe 30 bats. total..letdown.

7. I made the -best- potato soup last night..recipe to come. It was, for real, amazing.

8. with Garlic cheese bread..mmmmmm

9. ok, now I'm hungry.

10. I'm hoping to get a nap today.. I'm already tired and I haven't even walked my 2 mile bus stop walk yet. yikes

No comments: