One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday's 10

1. I actually had energy today. It was nice to get stuff done

2. I go to my very first preggo appt tomorrow afternoon. I'm excited

3. I hate clowns. They are scary.

4. My kids really need to stop the screaming..since 4pm it's been either angry screaming or play screaming.

5. In El Paso, ya gotta check out Chico's Tacos..SOO good. We fed our family for $11. Fed and stuffed! Yumm-o

6. Nearly every room in the apartment is mostly arranged.. That makes me happy.

7. I have a whole lemon meringue pie in my fridge...I'm happy about that.

8. Today is the first day in 2 wks that I didn't take a nap in the afternoon. I think my family was happy to see me all day instead of me hiding out for 1/2 the afternoon

9. Big Girl picked out Jessie underwear at the store. That makes me happy. I love Jessie.

10. I can't wait until it's time for these kids to go to bed!

No comments: