One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Sunday, July 25, 2010

101 about me (part three)

36. I can, and will, dip just about anything in gravy... I love gravy!

37. I love the smell of bleach

38. I love getting tats..I have 2 already and am starting to get the itch for more. My husband created a monster

39. I love purses. Purses are my crack.

40. I always wanted a sister

41. I always hung out with dudes and rarely had any girl friends. It's okay, dudes have less drama anyways

42. I've very opinionated

43. I think I'm a horrible dancer but my husband says I'm great. I don't know which one of us is right

44. If I had a career, outside of the house, I would definatly be a workaholic

45. I hate going to the dr. not because I'm scared but because I'm to stubborn and if I do go to the dr you know something is -really- wrong

46. Before I met my husband I was not looking for love, even after I met him I had no plan to ever date him but was just content to be friends.

47. my dream before I met my husband was to be a CEO of some high powered company, be single, work 80 hour weeks then come home to my loft apartment to my faithful cat, Sophie, and drink martini's..........lol it seemed glamorous at the time.

48. I hate when people make me feel inferior

49. I dont like ketchup

50. I hate shoes, I wish I could go barefoot

51. I think the culture in the eastern part of the US is just charming

52. My favorite family trip we've taken has been to Tucson

53. I am addicted to Dog the Bounty Hunter

54. and since becoming addicted to Dog the Bounty Hunter, I think I want to be a bounty hunter. lol

55. Even though I'm not a dog person, I don't know what I'd do without our dog Harley. I'd be heartbroken if anything ever happened to him.

56. is totally ignoring the crying I hear in the other room

57. I hate getting my hair done

1 comment:

Stacee Hord said...

Whoa! Someone else in my family that doesn't like Ketchup! I thought I was the only one!