One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday's 10

1. I don't know what's wrong with my kids..waking up at 3am and not going back to sleep until 5am.

2. Big girl is having group picture day at school today. Shes been bugging me NON STOP about can she wear a beautiful dress with sparkles and hose and beautiful shoes since she came home from school yesterday. My ears are starting to bleed.

3. I have a voice today! YIPPEE

4. After this I will shower, get dressed, and be productive..I'd really like to just crawl in bed though.

5. I'm really tired of finding everybodies dirty socks on the floor..all balled up. For the love of everything that is Holy..Put it in the freakin hamper!!

6. I have way too many gripes today and it's only barely 8am. Apparently all the gripes I had while sick and couldn't articulate are now being articulated.

7. My tenants weasled their way out of their lease because they found new people to lease the place.. apparently the "ghosts" were too much for them.

8. Hubs and I are still having "The Great Carseat And Stroller Debate" I think it's likely that this child may not have a carseat when he's born.

9. FYI, Babies R Us cranks up the heat in the stroller/carseat section when you've been standing there debating for too long, then promptly turns off the air all together until you feel like you're smothering.

10. I will shower now.

No comments: