One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday's 10

1. Hubs and I had an appt this morning at 730 (who does that..the Army) We dropped the kids off at daycare and went to the appt only to find out the guy was out sick.

2. INSTA DATE MORNING!! HELLO DENNY'S

3. We were waaayyy too happy to be at Denny's. Give us a break, it was the first time in 3 months we had been without kids.

4. Our Clean Plate Club is working fantastic! Dinner is lovely. The chore chart, that's another story.

5. I love a clean car

6. I *heart* my babies

7. I would love a coat closet..or a lenin closet.. or any type of closet besides the type my clothes hang in

8. I'm so ready to leave 745 sq ft behind me. A family of 4 (almost 5) is not comfortable in this sort of space.

9. We're watching Courageous tonight! I'm really excited

10. I made the horrible mistake of laying down while little girl napped.. It was a Herculean effort to get out of bed.

No comments: