One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday's 10

1. Last day of big girls Christmas vacation. The fighting children has got to stop.

2. It has been a really nice 2 weeks. I've been spoiled way beyond what I deserve, It's been so nice having hubs home a lot and he's pitched in and helped soooo much.

3. I am hoping to get my house back in normal order today.

4. We made Baby bubbas registry a few days ago. It was so exciting to check out all the boy clothes.

5. We also felt the outline of his arm/leg last night, which was really cool!

6. Our ultrasound showed that I had Placenta Previa. I have another ultrasound in a few weeks to see if anything has changed, if not we will be discussing bed rest/c-section, ect. It took me a few days to come to terms with it but for now I'm taking it as easy as possible and just awaiting the next ultrasound. They did catch it early, so that's good and it explains a lot of things I've been feeling. Baby is doing good though and as active as ever.

7. The girls "baked" a playdough cake in the oven..I didn't realize this until I went to put in a pan of brownies and baked them almost through when Big girl informed me that I was messing up her cake. grrr

8. Hubs treated me to a mani/pedi..I love this place I went. They give out wine. I'm going back after Boy is born

9. I'm going to see Wicked!!!

10. Watch Down Periscope tonight...I think so!

No comments: