One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nobody In This House Realizes.................

Nobody in this house realizes:


~That when I say "I have to pee" it means MOVE IT..I. HAVE. TO. PEE

~That it's really hard to get up off the couch at this stage in pregnancy..especially when I have just sat down

~That after so much whining I want to stick a fork in my eye

~That I really hate the hours between 430-730pm

~That this 4 yr old attitude is going to drive me insane

~Your child WILL bring home crap from school..it's your job as a parent to nip it. If they don't bring it home from school it'll be church, daycare, or the park. Regardless, they will bring home crap.. and ya gotta deal with it.

~I have zero tolerance for drama. Girls are dramatic. I don't play into it. Start drama with your sister, go to your room because I don't wanna see it.

~ That I hear the phrase "nobody loves me anymore" numerous times a day whenever a certain girl is in trouble and being sent to her room. She does it for attention.

~That God knew I could NOT deal with another girl in this house.


~The best piece of parenting advise I got from my Mother in law. "It's OKAY to stick them in their crib (or room) and let them cry" seriously..best piece of advice I've gotten. It gives them time to 'get over' themselves and deal with whatever drama they are having.

No comments: