One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Preggalicious Update

I'm headin into my 24th week. I feel like it should be my 34th. Our boy is very active, always rocking around in there and definatly growing, which is great! He's measuring a little big, about a week, but no concerns there. (Our boy..hehe..that's so fun to say) I'm supposed to be taking it easy until my ultrasound on the 23rd to see if my placenta previa has resolved itself but what those Doctors don't understand is that it's easier to say than do, especially with 2 kids. I am trying to take it easy and rest as much as possible.

I had a couple weeks there when I had energy and now I'm back to being tired all the time. Caffine doesn't even help. There's not enough hours in the night and getting to bed before 10pm is laughable.

In general I feel like a lumbering water buffalo. It hurts to bend or sit or lay for too long. It hurts to do anything for too long.
I try to go walking at the gym at our complex a couple times a week but it is definatly different than my second when I was going on death walks. I don't know if it's because it is the third pregnancy or it's just -this- pregnancy.

I'm starting to have braxton hicks contractions. Mostly in the evening or if I've been up too long. Nothing too serious and not painful yet just uncomfortable.

Let's see..cravings.. Fried chicken, potatoes, cereal,PB&J Toast, and strawberry icecream (which I hated before pregnancy..ha)

I'm still struggling with dizzyness despite drinking water. I have a 33oz bottle that I fill up at least twice daily. It's worse in the mornings. May just be something I have to endure as best as I can.

I love looking at all the little boy clothes. All the cute little dude outfits..LOVE!

To my lil boy:
Keep on Rockin! Momma loves you!

No comments: