One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Update on the Piggy Bag

For those who read my Parental Homework blog I thought I would give an update on our piggy bag.

Not bad huh?








Don't ask why Mr Pig Bag has some sort of Herp issue on his mouth and yes, I realized after I drew the mouth that the 'flap' on the bag was the mouth. It's chin fat jowel now. But you can kinda tell it's a pig though, right? I drew, Big girl colored. I even aced the Overalls. I rocked it!

Hubs wasn't home to help me so I did it this morning while rushing to get everyone ready so we could go to Big Girl's confrences. I was so proud of myself. I did it. Homework is done. Fist Pump!


Then I go to confrences.................. I did the freakin' bag wrong. Are you KIDDING ME?! It's supposed to be a bag, not a freakin puppet! DRAT. Luckily I didn't tell/show her teacher and make more of a fool out of myself. She just happened to mention it. So, I had to hunt down more stupid bags. Luckily I found them at my first stop but I had to buy them in a pack of 40. What I'm going to do with 39 bags is beyond me. Hubs is doing this bag tonight. I'm not messing with it. I've done my duty.

No comments: