One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm Weird

--I'm a texture eater

--I have burning candles and 'looking' candles.......I plan to change that though

--I hardly EVER pick up the phone and think "I'm going to call so and so" I may love the person DEARLY, but I NEVER think to call them. It has nothing to do with them or our friendship, the thought just never occurs to me..unless it's something huge. It's even the same deal with Hubs too, I never ever think to just call him unless it's an emergency.

--I'm not a huge phone person. If someone calls yes I can and will talk all day but If nobody ever called me I wouldn't pick up my phone... I'm weird.

--I love vacuuming.

--I can't finish a book and then directly start a new one. I have to wait at least a couple days to 'process' before I can pick up another book. I absolutely cannot finish a book then start another the same evening.

--Don't talk to me during the first hour I wake up in the morning. Don't make loud noises either. Don't ask me to perform any tasks either.

--Washing my face before bed (to get rid of makeup) really annoys me..I rarely do it....... I'm bad..I know. ( I DO always wash my face in the morning though)

--I think I'm allergic to mascara..after wearing it all day my eyes start to itch

--I hate lipstick. I hate feeling like I have wax lips. I wear lip balm or nothing

--Speaking of makup, I don't wear much makeup anyways.. Makes my face feel thick. I wear enough to cover my dark circles.

--I shoulda been born italian. I can eat pizza, pasta or lasagna every night.

--I have a low tolerance for stupidity...very low.. very..very..low.

--Grossness really, REALLY grosses me out..even my kids grossness. like, dirty hands, snotty noses..ect. It more or less makes me annoyed.

--I like melted cheese but not non-melted cheese. I could eat melted cheese all day but 'raw' cheese makes me wanna hurl. It coats my mouth with a weird wax-y cheesish.

--sweet potatoes always have and still do make me gag. fries, baked, mashed..Nope. sorry. Not happenin.

--I WILL eat my great grandmas sweet potatoe rolls, but I think that's because it doesn't taste like sweet potatoes.

No comments: