One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday's 10

1. I ask the munchin heads what they want for breakfast...oatmeal they say, I make oatmeal... Then I get whines about how they really really wanted pancakes... I give up! I'm not a short order cook and I'm tired of wasting food because they won't eat it.

2. I feel so behind..laundry, dishes, dusting, cleaning, mopping.. I'm behind on it all. I need another me!

3. Anyone volunteering to be another me can apply via this blog. Thanks!

4. That round, metal thing in the kitchen with the lid...... That's the trashcan.. Let's use it.

5. This whole parental homework that get's sent home from big girls school is a crock of crap. The reason I'm so behind is because I'm busy doing parental homework.

6. I cannot wait to have my own washer and dryer again. I'm so over this apartment life.

7. Hubs is so close to putting in his appication to a certain PD where I really really want to go... I'm excited!!!

8. I'm so tired of spending money.... seems we are always out of something or needing something or getting another bill

9. I think the amount of water that is allocated to us in this apt. complex is crap. They must have set that rate by apartments with only 1 person in them. It's a crock of crap.

10. I also think it's a crock of crap that I am paying 2.25 per load of laundry. A family of 4, one a soldier and one in school equals a lot of laundry! I need to find a laundromat that doesn't charge as much.

1 comment:

Casey said...

HUGS. That's all I can say.