One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

LT update

LT is rockin' and rollin! Had my very first Dr appt last week. I got a little sneak peak at LT. It was so exciting and made it so real! I was just in awe. LT was rockin around in there. I got to see LT kick 2 little legs, swing 2 little arms and bop his/her head all around. I've never seen any of my other babies rockin like that. It was so funny and so incredible to see. LT is a bit tiny, only measuring around 9wks. I'm trying to not let my mommy brain worry. I know when LT was concieved and that does not equal 9wks, more along the lines of 11wks. I'm sure everything is fine but all mommys know how we can worry sometimes.

My queasiness is gone and the tiredness is slowly letting up. Very slowly. I'm already suffering from back pain and hip pain if I sit for too long. I'm tellin ya, the more kids you have the more it weakens ya. None of my pants are fitting. Even my biggest pair of jeans is getting uncomfortable and I have a grand total of 4 shirts that fit. The only time I look pregnant is if I wear a dress. If I wear pants then I just look fat. I'm even growing out of my bras..ACK! It's ridiculus!

We did the ring test the other day. Where you dangle your wedding ring over your tummy. If it spins in a circle it's a boy, if it swings back and forth its a girl......... Ring test says BOY! Ring test was right with both girls..we shall see.

Cravings...Let's see... gravy, slushies, banana splits, chicken fried steak, potatoes. LT is very hungry lately. When LT wants to eat, LT wants to e-a-t. Not so good for momma though. I really need my platonic husband here to take me on death walks to keep me in shape. I stayed in great shape while pregnant with lil girl, thanks to Mandy. That girl had me hiking up hills pushing a stroller while 7 months pregnant. She is a great platonic husband!

I don't go to the dr again until Mid November. And we find out if LT is a boy or a girl 3 days before Christmas! My favorite Holiday! HOHOHO

No comments: