One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday's 10

1. I got a nap today!! YAYY!!

2. I can't figure out what to do for dinner tonight.. do we gotta eat? Maybe birthday cake and icecream..It's gotta be somebodies birthday..somewhere.

3. unfortantly the nap has done nothing for my motivation level.

4. I wish it would just rain already...

5. Last night I made PW Chicken spaghetti...it's amazing! Make it. Now.

6. I could eat it for literally every meal..it's delish!

7. It's Tuesday, which means it's Famous Daves, Kids eat Free night..But I'm not holding out hope on that..certain people don't get home in time for us to do that before the munchkin heads go to bed.

8. I heard if Rick Perry get elected as President he wants to send our troops to Mexico to help fight the drug cartels......I do not have enough energy to share the stupidity of this.

9. I'm totally not on the ball when it comes to Hallooween costumes this year...ugh.. Can I just buy a bag of candy, eat it all myself, and call it good?

10. I bought a candle at Bath and Body works..It's called Marshmellow Fireside..... o..em.gee .. yuummm!!

2 comments:

Stacee Hord said...

"Can I just buy a bag of candy, eat it all myself, and call it good?"

Hahahaha... Well you could, but your kids might not be very happy with you then. lol

My Life as an Army Wife said...

Stacee...my dearest.. You wait until the kids go to bed so you don't have to share! lol yes, it's a test of strength to wait that long but, really, it's all worth it. or else you get "gimmie gimmie gimmie" and to get a piece you gotta jam it into your mouth, wrapper and all, then you don't enjoy it. lol