One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Carpe Diem

It's not often that I don't have the words to express how I feel but I am at that point now. I have no words to share with you what's going on inside me. My heart is grieving. Crying. Hurting because a person who is going through a terrible loss, shouldn't be. Life isn't fair. Maybe it's my preggo hormones, I'm not sure. I have shed a lot of tears for a certain family. A family I didn't expect to touch me as deeply as they did in such a short amount of time. I met this lady and I said "I want to be like her"
A beautiful family that deserves every bit of happiness in this world.

So, tonight, Hug your babies a little longer. Don't be so quick to holler and yell at them. Hold them a little tighter. Time goes by so quickly. One day they are little babies and you turn around and then they are heading off to school. Time goes so, so quickly. Treasure the moment you are in.

Carpe Diem. Seize the day.

No comments: