One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So over the Stupidity

I'm really just about fed up with the stupidity of people. Really..I am.

-- Don't boast at orientation that all parents should come to the parent meetings and seminars, ect because book credit is given and then at a special ceremony your kid will get books.."its all exciting and the kids that don't get any are sad and leftout" *for real, they said that* THEN you send home the freakin flyers and you only have your stupid classes in the morning and it says "NO KIDS" uhm, what am I supposed to do with BOTH my kids because 1 is in afternoon class..the other is always with me. Then you finally have one in the afternoon I could go to but it says in bold NO KIDS.. you..SUCK! Now my kid wont get freakin book credit. I'll just buy her books if you're going to be dumb like that. I have no babysitter at the moment..working towards it, but it hasnt happened yet.

-- 2 idiot teenage girls in a car, speeding, tailgating me with a baby on the passengers lap.. Need I say more.

-- Dont sell me a package of taco shells that are 1/2 broken. Get some better padding in there.

-- Don't call a Police call for 5pm.. That's dumb. PS: for you non Army folks 'Police Call' is code for go outside and pick up garbage and crap because at the age of at least 18 and above soldiers can't figure out where trash goes.

-- Every day my oldest can't figure out how to put on her underwear or socks..ever..friggin..day. everyday it's a battle....why's it this hard?

No comments: