One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Friday, October 14, 2011

Things I learned Today

1. Now that I am pregnant I should and will use the Expectant Mother Parking at the Commisary. It's much easier than dragging my tired, 'I really really have to pee' self and a toddler all the way from the last parking stall because I'm dumb enough to go on Payday.

2. Make sure I have a pen when going grocery shopping. The last two times I've been penless. Last time all I had was a small nubbins of a blue crayon, which was annoying because it was an inch long. This time I at least had a full sized black crayon but little miss kept taking it and not giving it to me because it was 'her' crayon..I shouldn't be aruging with a toddler in the Commisary about needing the black crayon.

3. I find it annoying that Colonals have their own parking spot up close..I didn't see 1 Colonal in that Commisary. I'm sure it was a wife parked in that spot. That's annoying to me. If hubs were a Colonal I would park in a normal spot...seriously. It's not my rank. And, for real, how many Colonals go to the Commisary at 1 in the afternoon....

4. I had no pen in my purse but I did have 4 crayons, 2 little people, 3 chapsticks and a toy car.

5. Walking 3 loads of laundry across the complex then going grocery shopping then making at least 4 trips up and down the stairs makes preggo very very very TIRED.

6. Specifiy a downstairs apartment next time.

No comments: