One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Funday

4 years ago I gave birth to this:



And now this.....
is heading to Pre K tomorrow.

How can that be???

Sad Mommy....Happy little girl...tis the life of a parent.

And then one day after she goes out into the big bad..fun..world of Pre K she turns 4 years old.

Just for giggles here's some fun pics!



We were making pinecone birdfeeders...She was content to dip her fingers in peanut butter..followed by bird seed and then lick them clean...... She eats anything.


Happy Sunday



4 comments:

Casey said...

"Sad Mommy....Happy little girl...tis the life of a parent."

It's bittersweet and amazing all at the same time. There will be many, MANY of these moments and some will surprise you. How pride and grief can war within us, I cannot figure out.

josh said...

i am so proud of my little angel. I guess Dad's dont get the sad feeling mom's do. I just want to get out there and take on the world! But honey, i will be there for you mana to hold you....dont wear too much makeup

josh said...

*** I just want HER

Jessica said...

My baby (the big one) starts Pre-K on Thursday. What am I gonna do all day now?