One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Birthday To My First Little Princess

my teenie tiny 6lb 14oz little one....

You never let your size stop you.... You were strong..a fighter..

How a 6lb 14oz baby could test every ounce of strength I had during 32 hours of labor was beyond me.... You still test me little one..You've made me stronger, better, braver.


I've never seen a child act so much like their father..yet be so much like their mother. It really is amazing!! It makes me in awe.

You've caused me to feel things deeper than I ever have before..love, fear,hurt..hurt for the trials you've already faced. You've taught me how to fight. You gave me that amazing momma bear strength.

Your hair is a dead giveaway to your personality...wild..crazy..fun.. yet sweet and beautiful

and yet you are oh so cool Miss Diva

and so very nuturing


Happy Birthday my little one! I wouldn't trade anything for you. Not the perfect career, the most prestigious degree, or the perfect person will ever keep you and I apart. Like me, you're a fighter, and I will fight with every ounce of my momma bear strength. We bump heads often but, little girl, I love you more than life itself. I could not exist in this life without you!

Happy Birthday!
Love
Mommy







No comments: