One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tuesday's 10

Tuesday's 10 is a day late because yesterday was my big girls birthday..so we partied hard instead :)


1. I am all kinds of sick..2 different infections and a fever.. I'm not sure how I'm functioning

2. I love Peter Piper Pizza... Wears my kids out, food, skee ball (I LOVE skee ball)

3. After nearly 7 years as an Army wife I had my first visit to an on post medical facility and pharmacy. I've always been off post but I'm really digging the on post. Newly built, clean, very nice, pharmacy was right across the hall as opposed to 15 mins away, and I had no Copay. My previous copay was only $3..but still.

4. My girl is on her 3rd day of school and so far seems to like it. She comes home happy..but tired..everyday.

5. I can tell she isn't getting enough sleep but I'm not sure when to put her to bed. Right now I aim for 715pm..she wakes up at 630-645 regardless of when she goes to sleep.. I'm wondering if I should move it to 7....I have a hard time making 715pm as is..Moms, any advice? She's gotta get more sleep, I can't deal with the attitude much longer.

6. We don't have furniture bc the moving compnay put our stuff in storage and the Transpo office thought our stuff was direct so when we faxed in our paper they never submitted it, they just filed it away..... How nice of them. We are supposed to be getting our stuff ASAP because of their little mistake.

7. ASAP apparently means Saturday or Sunday ... silly me, I thought ASAP was ASAP...

8. Im so tired of feeling crappy. In 2 months I've had 4 different sicknesses/issues. That's what a year deployment and 6 months of extreme stress does to a body. My body is slowly shutting down I think.

9. In case you didn't count, That's 1 sickness every 2 weeks.... it sucks

10. I'm really starting to enjoy my quiet afternoons. Although miss girl has the day off of school next Monday..what the heck..They will have only been in school 1 week and they already need a day off?!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Last year I just had to keep changing Riley's bedtime until I found what worked for her. It was 6:00 for Gavin and 6:30 for Riley. She was still tired after school though no matter what. It just helped her get through her school day better. So far she is doing a ton better this year and she is going to bed around 8:00.