One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday's 10

1. We ate the BEST BBQ I've ever had tonight!!! Oh..EM..GEE.. It rocked my world.

2. We randomly chose this spot and it was "Kids eat free" Tuesday.. Could it -get- any better?

3. my throat has been hurting for 2 weeks now...rather annoying. not constant..off and on..and annoying

4. I am so far done with trying to entertain 2 kids with no car in an apartment with nothing in it

5. Hubs just came home with 20oz of Red Bull for me.. Could today get any better.

6. I think he's really just tired of my good morning attitude

7. My Big girl turns 4 in one week

8. The Big One unwrapped the flag Hubs had flown over Afghanistan to use as a blanket....... it's sad..... Now I'm gonna have to help him refold it.

9. He's gonna get all ceremonial on me while refolding the flag. I just know it.

10. Hubs thinks it's fun to galavant around post shopping and carrying on while I'm stuck with 2 kids in this 4 walled prison. He redeemed himself by taking me to dinner and Super Target..and getting me a RedBull. Although his intentions for the RedBull are not pure. I'll let it slide.

1 comment:

Non-Stop Mom said...

Mmmm..... BBQ and Red Bull. That would make my day right there.

:)
Amy