One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How Much Sense Does That Make?

I don't understand people... They confuse and anger me...

I received 2 internet bills...One with an almost $300 credit. Another saying I owe $149.00. Same company..just transferred service.
So being the good person that I am I call to verify what exactly I need to pay.

Me: Can I use my credit to pay my $149.00 bill?

Internet Man: No. You have the credit because you moved into a different region and we can't transfer the credit. The $149 is the amount due for the internet in your home in the new region you are in. The credit is from your old region

Me: Then why did you give me credit if I can't use it?

Internet Man: That's just what we do

Me: but that makes no sense. Why give me credit knowing I transferred my service to another region if I cannot use that credit. That does me no good. I'm not going back to the region I lived in before. Why can't I just use my credit to pay my bill?

Internet Man: You can't do that. We will eventually get a check cut to you for the credit but you have to pay the $149 by the due date.

Me: That's stupid. When is "eventually"

Internet man: I don't know. That's up to the credit department.

Me: So does that mean I can 'eventually' pay my bill?

Internet Man: No..It's due by the 12th.

Me: So I have to pay my bill by the 12th but you can keep my money until 'eventually' ?

Internet Man: Yes


*banging head against the wall*

1 comment:

Stacee Hord said...

Seems like EVERYTHING is so screwed up these days. I've had plenty of phone calls like this and I'm sure I haven't had my last! Yuck!