One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Monday, August 29, 2011

Warning! Warning! Preggo hormone overload! Stand back!

I have been without furniture and other household misc for the last 5 weeks. 5..WEEKS.. why? Because the Army can't get it's crap together. I would really like to see someone live without furniture for 5 weeks and still have any shred of sanity left. 5 weeks without a couch, beds, tv, dressers, crockpot, skillets, pots and pans, the rest of my clothes (as I've been wearing flip flops CONSTANTLY for 5wks..I need my freakin wedges), 90% of my kids toys...ect ect ect

First they did nothing with our paperwork...just filed it. We wait the 3 weeks because they say "at least 3 wks, calling before won't help the situation" so we listened, against my better judgement.
When we finally inquire we are told ASAP. ASAP turns into last weekend, which turns into Tuesday (tomorrow), which turns into Wednesday or Thursday at the latest (1 WEEK from the original ASAP-ness) because 'Miss Lady apparently on Crack' can't read her paper and denies telling us it was to be last weekend. Because, ya know, we probably made that up in our heads.
Could they not inconvience someone who has been without furniture for 2 weeks and get ours here first?! Delay theirs a couple days so that I can have mine, when obviously THEY screwed up?!

NOW Hubs can't get off work..not a huuge deal except for the fact that I have to get Big girl to and from the bus stop everyday. What the heck am I supposed to do if they are here when I gotta go get her? Leave them in my house..uhh not happening. Not get my child on the bus..again..NOT happenin.
The moving company likes to give a nice 30 minute warning before they come..which is lovely..If you live in YODER! I can't get to and from anywhere in this town in 30 mins so picking up hubs from work with our 1 car and driving back home AND make it to the bus stop, if they should happen to come during the windows where I need to pick up Big girl is out of the question.

What's left to do besides sit here and hope and pray they either come after Big girls school is over or they come before and are done by the time I gotta go get her.


I'm not gonna survive this move..................I'm just not.

No comments: