One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday's 10

I'm on the ball this morning, aren't I? :)

1. I'm PREGNANT!!!!! of course you probably figured that out from my preggo rant yesterday..sorry about that by the way. I was sooo shocked to see that 'positive' on the test. I really thought it was going to be negative.

2. I started shaking the minute I saw those 2 little pink lines... wait.. I had 2 pink lines both times before and both times I had girls....darn..knew I shouulda used digital

3. I don't usually rant on my blogs so yesterday's rant was acceptable I think..Gives the blog diversity.

4. A week after school has started and after a long weekend I have to say that School is a beautiful thing!

5. I'm annoyed that I have to find something to make for dinner tonight. I don't wanna. What sounds good at 10am no longer sounds good at 5pm

6. I've been craving crunchy and tangy..Ive been eating lots of salads with pickles on it..with ranch dressing. It's amazing. Dr. Rishi would be proud.

7. It's only 7am and I'm already ready for a nap.

8. I'm trying to get into couponing but every Sunday I forget to get a paper so my couponing isn't working as well as it could be.

9. Ft. Bliss Commisary is really nice. I'm not normally a Commisary shopping person but..it's nice!

10. I really..and I mean REALLY have to do laundry..like..soon.

2 comments:

Stacee Hord said...

http://picky-palate.com/2011/04/25/chicken-and-black-bean-green-enchilada-rice-bake/

I made this yesterday for dinner and it was amazing! Except I used brown rice instead of white, left out the sour cream, and used about 1 cup of cheese instead of 2. Also, Corey doesn't like olives so I sprinkled them on one side before sprinkling the cheese, and put jalapenos on his side. I will definitely be making it again!

My Life as an Army Wife said...

ohh sounds good! I'll have to try it! Thanks!