One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Friday, April 16, 2010

Its the weekend

Yes it is!! and boy oh boy am I ready for it!!
BD is supposed to get off at 3 today so that'll be nice! I also have a pre deployment brief to go to today..BD doesn't know if he'll make it or not, so I may be going alone. Not that I have problems going places alone, bc I dont, lol, It's just easier in such an enviroment to have an additional person to help with the kids. Perhaps he'll get a lot done at the office and join me.
I think we'll play some WII tonight also. We got WII Resort Sports, its a blast!
Hopefully tomorrow it'll be nice so we can get some yard work done. Then Sunday is church.

Im thinkin for dinner tonight I'll make Lemon Pepper Chicken and stuffing...or Brocolli shrimp alfredo. hmmmmmmmmmm decisions decisions decisions

Well bloggie world..time for me to finish my liquid energy :) and shower so we can get to the store before the brief!
*MUAH*

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Have a great weekend!