One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Friday, April 2, 2010

All about ME!

Hey bloggies!

Yesterday I took a day for ME!! and it felt great! I highlighted my hair, got a new nail polish and did my toes and fingernails, bought a new shirt, and bracelet! It felt so good to go all out like that for me.
My hair looks great btw! I'm pretty proud of myself.
Then last night we took the girls to the flashlight easter egg hunt along with our friends and their 2 girls! We had a great time!!
Even got a few people with April Fools' jokes. I don't normally do April Fools jokes, ever. But yesterday I was havin such a great day I decided too.

and then theres today, as great as yesterday was, I'm annoyed today. Nothing really major, just..annoyed with little things.
BD had to go into work this morning on his 'day off', I have -tons- to do with Easter just a couple days away, my throat is scratchy and my ears feel itchy *Ive never had my ears feel itchy, but, they do today and I dunno why, and no, I'm not dirty, lol*, I have been putting off paying the bills for 3 days now, bc I just haven't had time to do it and today I HAVE to get it done, the grass needs mowed and we don't have a mower, I -have- to do the Cenus form *Like I really need ONE more thing to do..seriously?!?!!*, I gotta bake 3 things for various Easter celebrations. Anyone that knows me, knows that when I bake, I go all out, so its quite the process. It's not just slicing cookie dough from a roll,I do LOVE baking though. errands to run and finish the girls Easter baskets.
And I don't wanna do any of it. I wanna crawl in bed and just sleep! I sure hope BD gets home soon!

3 comments:

Casey said...

Love the blog-- my ears itch when I'm beginning to get an ear infection so please, take it easier. HUGS.

Ashley said...

Glad you got a Me day yesterday!! Your hair looks fabulous! Good luck with the baking. I just found a recipe I want to make like 2 min ago and luckily I only need to get 1 ingredient to make it. Hope Josh gets home soon so you can have some help.

Kris said...

Stephen's ears itch when he eats something he is slightly allergic to. Sounded completely bizarre to me, but it's true. Mostly when he eats fruit or veggies that aren't quite ripe enough.

Good luck with the baking! I'm the same way--it's a huge process so I rarely do it. I go all out when I do. HAHA, it's kinda the same thing with cleaning--so most of the time the house is a wreck. It's all or nothin'.

Have a Happy Easter!