One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Monday, April 5, 2010

Great Easter Weekend

Good Morning bloggers!!!!
After a crazy, busy, fun weekend I'm baaaacckkk. :-)
Had a great weekend! Love my friends, love my family! and to top it off, got our Escrow overage check. YAY! although it wasnt as much as last year, by a lot, it was still something. It's like a little surprise in the mail, bc I always forget about it each year. That is one of the high points of owning a house.
Now, the annoyance of my weekend,

1. Pvt's who text MY phone at 1030pm to talk about work with my husband the NIGHT before Easter
2. Same Pvt who is NOT supposed to text my phone bc in the past he's taken it upon himself to mouth off towards me...... multiple times (Boy, has basic changed or WHAT?)

anyone know how to block a number on a cell phone? lol one more time and he gets an earful from me and not 'the system'

anywho, one more day with my husband before work starts again and let's hope work doesn't come-a-callin.

Later peeps! *muah*

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Glad you had a great Easter weekend!! :)