One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Thursday, April 8, 2010

what up??

so today was a pretty good day!

Was a looongg morning so took the kids to the mall and I went to Borders then we stopped at my -favorite- pizza place at the mall, Paolo's Pizza..O..M..G..YUM! I *heart* their pizza sooo much! I would eat their pizza everyday if I could..no..im not joking!
Then came home and the kids napped. and how lovely it was.
Now, heres my highlight, after lana got up she snuggled in bed with me. I was surfin online and so I just laid her down next to me and she laid there and snuggled for nearly 30 minutes...Lillia NEVER EVER snuggled so its Sooooo so nice to have a child that does. It was lovely!!
Then I went OCD on my kitchen counters :) Took everything off, cleaned all the stuff on the counters, cleaned the counters and stove. It looked so nice. Seriously, it brought joy to my heart. lol Then alas, it was time to make dinner, but, counters are still clean, sink has stuff in it,, but thats okay *refer to OCD post :P*

Now im waitin on BD to get home and we're gonna watch Billy Madison...he has never seen it..Shocking..I know! I was just as shocked as you are. :)

and..TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!! WOOHOOO Dunno what we'll do this weekend, but one things for sure...I'm fielding all of BD's work calls :) hehehehe

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love when little ones wake up and all they want to do is cuddle. Sam is the same way most days. Hope you guys enjoy your weekend.