One stay at home moms journey to find herself again

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday's 10

1. 90 days to go...

2. I'm freaking. Nothing is ready. absolutely nothing. I wanna cry.

3. Every morning I must have the "no you cannot wear that to school" fight with big girl. oy!

4. I woke up to the smell of chicken this morning..it was horrible. Hubs is on a new health kick. Pregnant woman plus chicken is NOT a good combo. uughh

5. Going to see Wicked in 5 days!! OH..EM..GEE

6. I already have my outfit too...I'm excited

7. Hubs made a really good dinner last night. Now that I know he can cook he is in for it. I don't think he realizes what he's started..........

8. I love Ross

9. We just got through the dreaded spirit-week at big girls school... Now at the end of the month theres Dr Seuss week. Crazy hat day, dress in all green, dress up like Dr Seuss, build a freakin float...I wanna cry.

10. Like I don't have enough going on. Now I gotta somehow build a mini-float. I don't think they mean Rootbeer either.. I'd be down with that.

No comments: